IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
In order to receive additional information from the website, you may be asked to enter your email address. You will be able to use the website even if you do not give this data to us. We also automatically collect from your device language settings, IP address, time zone, type and model of a device, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, Facebook ID, and other unique identifiers (such as IDFA and AAID). We need this data to provide our services, analyse how our customers use the website, to serve ads.
For improving the website and serving ads, we may share this data with third parties. Such parties include Facebook, Google, Yandex. As a result of sharing this data with third parties we (1) analyse different interactions with the website; and (2) serve ads (and are able to show them only to a particular group of users).
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
• Data you give us you provide us information about yourself on the Website. For example: email address.
Automatically collected data
• Device and Location data.
We collect data from your device. Examples of such data include: language settings, IP address, time zone, type and model of device, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, and Facebook ID.
• Advertising IDs
For example, Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) or Google Advertising ID (AAID) (depending on the operating system of your device) when you access our Website from a mobile device.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our Service. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We also use tracking pixels that set cookies to assist with delivering online advertising. Cookies are used, in particular, to automatically recognize you the next time you visit our Website. As a result, the information, which you have earlier entered in certain fields on the Website may automatically appear the next time when you use our Service. Cookie data will be stored on your device and most of the times only for a limited time period.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal data, for example:
• to send you information about our or our partners’ products, services, and promotions;
• to respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us;
• to protect the security and integrity of our Website;
• to share with our affiliates and partners for their direct marketing;
• to contact you for market research purposes;
• to research and analyse your use of the Service;
• to send you marketing communications. If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, you can unsubscribe following instructions in the footer of the marketing emails;
• to personalize our ads. We and our partners use your personal data to tailor ads. For example, if you have accessed our Website, you might see our ads across the Internet.Browsers: It is also may be possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
Google allows its users to opt out of Google’s personalized ads and to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics.
Facebook allows its users to influence the types of ads they see on Facebook. To find how to control the ads you see on Facebook, please go here or adjust your ads settings on Facebook.
- Service providers (including, website hosting, email delivery, analytics services)
- Marketing partners (who may, in particular, use your information for direct marketing purposes)
- Law enforcement agencies and other public authorities
- Third parties as part of a merger or acquisition
UNDER WHAT LEGAL BASES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA (Applies only to EEA-based usersIn this section, we are letting you know what legal basis we use for each particular purpose of processing. For more information on a particular purpose, please refer to Section 2. This section applies only to EEA-based users. We process your personal data under the following legal bases:
- your consent;
- to perform our contract with you;
- Provide our Service (in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Use)
- Customize your experience
- Communicate with you regarding your use of our Service
- for our (or others’) legitimate interests, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal data;
- to communicate with you regarding your use of our Service
- to research and analyse your use of the Service
- to send you marketing communications
- to personalize our ads
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Useand to prevent and combat fraud
- to comply with legal obligations.
HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTSTo be in control of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Accessing / updating / correcting your personal data.You may review, edit, or change the personal data that you had previously provided on the Website by contacting us at info@Bridepackage.com.
- Deleting your personal data.You can request erasure of your personal data by sending us an email at info@Bridepackage.com.
- Objecting to or restricting the use of your personal data.You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data or limit our use thereof by sending a request at info@Bridepackage.com.
AGE LIMITATIONWe do not knowingly process personal data from persons under 18 years of age. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has provided us with personal data, please contact us at Info@Bridepackage.com.
HOW “DO NOT TRACK” REQUESTS ARE HANDLEDThis Service does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honour the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
THIRD PARTY LINKSThe Service may contain links and may redirect to third party websites or resources and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third Party Links”). Such Third Party Links are not under our control and we are not responsible for any Third Party Links.
Advertisements and other information provided by Third Party Links may not be wholly accurate. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. When you link to a third party site, the applicable service provider’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party. Your transactions and other dealings with Third Party Ads that are found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser.
Effective as of 1 January 2022